By using our site, you consent and agree to our websites Terms & Conditions
- Returns and Exchange Policy
- Delivery / Postage Advice
1. RETURNS/EXCHANGE POLICY
We will happily exchange items provided the following is adhered to:
- The item has not been used, marked or damaged, is in its original packaging and has its original labels and tags attached.
- You notify us within 7 days of receipt of parcel.
- You contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You post the item with a copy of your original invoice to:
Sister Disciples of The Divine Master,
55 Broughton Road,
Strathfield, NSW, 2135.
Postage is at the buyers cost.
We advise that when sending back goods to use a postal tracking service to ensure the safe delivery back to us. We will send out your replacement after inspecting and approving your returned item.
If an item purchased is faulty, different from their description or unable to be supplied, then an exchange or full refund will be available.
In the case of faulty items, the following criteria must be met to receive an exchange/refund:
- The fault is a manufacturing fault and not caused by the buyer.
- We are notified within 7 days of purchase.
The Sister Disciples of The Divine Master will gladly fund the postage of the exchanged item back to you, if you request that we do so. If multiple exchanges are needed, the cost of subsequent exchanges will be borne by the buyer.
Every endeavour will be made to exchange your goods for the same item. In some circumstances that will not be available so a store credit will be issued or in the case of faulty goods, a refund will be permitted, however, all refunds, exchanges and credits remain the at the sole discretion of The Sister Disciples of The Divine Master.
2. DELIVERY / POSTAGE
Where delivery charges apply, these charges are dynamically calculated depending on the delivery postcode and the weight and dimensions of the products in your shopping cart, on our website. We mainly use Australia Post but we could use a combination of different couriers in order to provide you with a fast and affordable service.
We also offer pickup from our Liturgical Centres based in Strathfield NSW and Camberwell, VIC.
When we offer free delivery…
- We are offering Free Standard Post on all orders within Australia, no matter how much you spend.
- Orders placed and paid for will be posted within 3 working days of time of completed order.
Choosing the Express Post option will incur a $10 express post fee.
- Goods delivered by Express Post are guaranteed next day delivery to all capital cities and major metro areas. Please refer to the Australia Post website to view this guarantee. If you live in regional, rural or more remote areas, we will endeavour to get your parcel there as quick as possible.
- Once your parcel is posted you will be send a tracking number, which you can use to see how far away your parcel is to your door.
- For a full listing of postal times and information on areas not covered by the Express service, visit the Australia Post website.
- Please ensure that your details are correct as we will not be liable for delays caused by these errors.
The Sister Disciples of The Divine Master can deliver anywhere in Australia. Unfortunately international delivery is currently not available.
Estimated Order Timeframes
You will receive an email when the goods have been despatched to the couriers.
We aim to despatch all orders within 3 working days, unless your order requires manufacture or customisation. In the unusual event of a delay to the despatch of your order you will be contacted at the earliest opportunity. Once the order has been despatched the estimated delivery time is as follows:
- Metro (Excludes Perth Metro and Hobart Metro) 1-2 days
- Perth Metro & Hobart Metro 3-4 days
- Regional Areas 3-4 days
- Remote Areas 6-9 days
Please note that these delivery timeframes are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Should you have any questions about your order once it has been despatched please contact us.